K3b 0.12.17 released
Posted on: 08/23/2006 04:29 PM
K3b 0.12.17 has been released
While working on K3b 1.0 I backported some of the fixes to the stable branch. The result is K3b 0.12.17. Have fun using it.K3b 0.12.17 released
Here are the changes:
* Fixed saving/loading of the file view configuration.
* Improved ffmpeg autoconf check.
* More FreeBSD Compile fixes (thanks to Heiner Eichmann).
* Fixed symbolic link handling in data projects (a bug introduced in 0.12.16)
* Use UTF-8 encoding to store and load local CDDB entries.
* Never use growisofs parameter -dvd-compat with DVD+RW media.
* Fixed flac audio encoding for the audio project conversion feature.