Imendio Blam 1.4.0
Posted on: 09/08/2004 11:03 AM
Blam 1.4.0 has been released
Blam is an RSS reader for the GNOME desktop. Blam features a simple to use interface that lets you focus on the news items. It's also works especially well for reading planet feeds where the same items might be aggregated across several planets.Read more
This release features automated periodic updates of the news feeds as well as a notification when unread items exists. A couple of sorting bugs has been fixed and support for marking all entries in a channel as read has been added.
Full list of changes 1.4.0:
* Added support for auto refresh.
* Added notification icon when there are unread items.
* Fixed a couple of sorting issues in the channel and item lists.
* Added possibility to mark an entire channel as read.
* Cleaned up the main window UI a bit.
* Fixed threading issue.
* Added 'n' for next unread.
* Updated translations (es, de, cs, pt_BR, en_CA, en_GB, nl, sv)
* Added translations (eu)