hylafax 4.2.0 released
Posted on: 08/16/2004 01:51 PM
hylafax 4.2.0 has been released. Thanks spunz.
The HylaFAX development team is pleased to announce a major milestone in the HylaFAX development roadmap - our 4.2.0 feature release! As always, our sincerest thanks go to all who participate and provide feedback.Download
* NEW FEATURES *
* added Class 1 ECM and MMR support
* added Class 1.0 V.34-Fax (SuperG3) Support
* added software-driven real-time format compression conversion
* added extended resolution support
* removed the requirement for a case-sensitive filesystem to build
* unified the queue file numbering mechanism
* integrated Caller-ID/DID support throughout the software
* numerous other enhancements and bugfixes (see CHANGES)
* KNOWN ISSUES *
* A low-priority job can block a high priority job to the same destination.
** Please refer to HylaFAX Bugzilla for a detailed list of issues.