Hardware Monitor applet 1.3
Posted on: 10/10/2005 08:37 AM
Hardware Monitor applet 1.3 has been released
I've finally ported the applet to gtkmm 2.6, which means that it noHardware Monitor applet 1.3
longer needs to depend on libgnomemm and libgnomeuimm.
- Now requires gtkmm 2.6 and does not depend on libgnomemm and libgnomeuimm.
- A few bug fixes.
- Lots of translation updates.
- monitor CPU/memory/swap/disk usage, load average, Ethernet/modem/wireless throughput, internal temperatures, internal fan speeds
- multiple views that all support multiple monitors:
- a curve view with smooth lines
- a bar view with wacky horizontal bars
- a column view with ultra-clear vertical blocks
- a text view for those who want extreme precision
- a flame view to impress your friends
- a modular design for future enhancements
- well-behaved GNOME panel applet (no floating gkrellm windows)