Posted on: 04/23/2005 02:05 PM
Gyrus is a tool for the administration of mailboxes in IMAP/Cyrus servers. It is designed for being used in the GNOME Desktop. It is free software, you are free and encouraged to copy it and distribute it.
More information and other versions of gyrus can be found in its web site:http://gyrus.gnome.cl
Bug reports about this or other versions can be sent to GNOME Bugzilla, under the module 'gyrus'.
Gyrus version 0.3.2 is now released and ready for download at:http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gyrus/0.3/gyrus-0.3.2.tar.gz
This is the third release of the development series looking for 0.4.0. It has several bug fixes and its major new feature is the support for administration of ACL.
Access Control List:
* Allows to add, remove and rename ACL entries.
* Allows to modify permissions.
* Hides Access Control List when user doesn't have permission to see it.
* Improved messages and fixed typos.
* Various improvements in GUI.
* Added menu items for ACL manipulation.
* Translation now works.
* New translations (en_CA pt_BR sv zh_CN).
* Updated translations (es).
* Allows to create mailboxes under mailboxes whose name include spaces.
* Show correctly permission 'write' in the ACL.
* Do not crash if user doesn't have permission to see ACL.
* Better interaction for non administrator users.
Christian Rose, Funda Wang, Adam Weinberger, Raphael Higino, Rodrigo Moya, Fernando San Martn W.
Special thanks to the GNOME Sysadmin and Bugmaster teams for the support of the last weeks.