Guikachu 1.3.8: GNOME Resource editor for PalmOS projects
Posted on: 03/25/2004 10:08 AM
A new development release of Guikachu is available.
Guikachu is a GNOME application for graphical editing of resource files for PalmOS-based pocket computers. The user interface is modelled after Glade, the GNOME UI builder.Read more
* Uses GNOME-VFS, you can load files from anywhere, e.g. from the
Web, from an SMB share, from a tarball.
* Exporting to/importing from PilRC .rcp files
* Support for non-Palm PilRC targets (like the eBookMan)
* Support for the following PalmOS resource types
* WYSIWYG Form Editor, with drag drop capability and visual resizing
* Flexible, complete undo support
* Sample file with sample GNU PalmOS SDK-based application
* Documentation (a complete user's manual)