gtkmm provides a C++ interface to GTK+. gtkmm 2.4 wraps additional API in GTK+ 2.4. gtkmm 2.4 installs in parallel with gtkmm 2.2, so you can have both installed at the same time. glibmm is now a separate module, for use in non-GUI software.
gtkmm stays in-sync with GTK+ by following the official GNOME release schedule:http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable/
Bindings for the rest of the GNOME Platform are also available, and are also API-stable.
* Build fixes for gcc 3.4.0.
* Doxygen not required when building from tarballs. (Murray Cumming)
* Build fixes for gcc 3.4.0. (Murray Cumming)
* Install gdkmmconfig.h in the correct place. (Murray Cumming)
* Install atkmm/private headers in the correct place. (Alexander Nedotsukov)