gtkmm 2.11.4 and glibmm 2.13.7
Posted on: 07/02/2007 02:50 PM
*** gtkmm 2.12:
gtkmm 2.11 wraps new API in GTK+ 2.11, and will become stable gtkmm 2.12 when GTK+ becomes GTK+ 2.12. It will be API/ABI-compatibile with gtkmm 2.10. 2.8, 2.6 and 2.4. It is a version of the gtkmm-2.4 API.
gtkmm stays in-sync with GTK+ by following the official GNOME release schedule: http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable/
Bindings for the rest of the GNOME Platform are also available, and are also API-stable.http://www.gtkmm.org
* Regex: Added a create() method and added default parameter values. Added a simple example.
* Added SignalTimeout::connect_seconds(), in addition to the existing SignalTimeout::connect(), as a wrapper of g_timeout_add_seconds(). Improved the documentation.
* Added get_user_special_dir(). (Murray Cumming)
* Added Builder, which will eventually replace use of libglade. (Murray Cumming)
* Added Tooltip, which replaces the deprecated Tooltips class. (Marko Anastasov)
* RecentAction: Added constructor and create() method and an example. (Murray Cumming)
* Documentation: Added lots of class overview documentation. (Johannes Schmid)
You will need libsigc++ 2.0, available here: https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1970
There is active discussion on the mailing list: http://www.gtkmm.org/mailinglist.shtml
and in the #c++ channel on irc.gnome.org