Posted on: 11/20/2006 05:00 AM
gtk-engines provides a central location for commonly used GTK+ engines. It currently supplies several engines and default themes for those which have one.
Overview of Changes in 2.8.2 (since 2.8.1)
Hilights in this release include:
- Don't draw boxes around handles on gnome-panels in Mist
- Add a --disable-all option, so that it is possible to build one engine without requiring to disable every other engine manually.
- Various changes to avoid expensive code paths in cairo
- Fix background fill for redmond slider widgets (GtkScale)
- Improvements in Crux arrows and scrollbar troughs
- Fixes to enable gtk-engines to compile on win32 with VC++
- Set some "Redmond" style icon sizes in the Redmond theme
See the ChangeLog for full details of other smaller fixes and enhancements.
Fixed bugs in this release:
Bug 364750: Menu separator, tear off dash lines and option menu lines changed shading style
Bug 352602 - When accessing parent styles, engines shouldn't assume same
Bug 366716 - mist_style_draw_shadow is missing a SHADOW_NONE test