gThumb 2.9.2 [development] released
Posted on: 02/20/2007 12:01 PM
gThumb 2.9.2 [development] is released
gThumb is an Image Viewer and Browser.
gThumb 2.9.2 is now available for download at:http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gthumb/2.9/gthumb-2.9.2.tar.gzhttp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gthumb/2.9/gthumb-2.9.2.tar.bz2
New Features in 2.9.2
* Added support for displaying gnome-vfs locations (bug #143197)
* Added thumbnailing and player-launching for videos (bug #134366)
* Added initial RAW photo support, using dcraw (bug #145564)
* Added initial HDR photo support, using pfstools (bug #312896)
* Added programmable hotkeys (numeric keypad 0-9)
* Added the ability to manually specify photo print sizes
* Added a filter bar, to limit displayed images
Notable Bug Fixes in 2.9.2
* bug #406092 - old image is displayed
* bug #363643 - Shift+arrow expands selection, Shift+mouse doesn't
* bug #354482 - Show "hidden" images.
* bug #145334 - Folder list should respect .hidden files
* bug #392632 - crash when repeatedly pressing Ctrl+E
* bug #389870 - Add option to invert the crop aspect ratio
* bug #361913 - greater efficiency during lossless rotates, etc
* Removed the bonobo dependency, use gtkunique (bug #389197).
* Reduced reported memory consumption - bug #310749.
* Replace GnomeIconTheme with GtkIconTheme. Bugs #171593 and #396474.
* Set manual sort mode for command line lists. Bug #326621.
* bug #313562 - sort using same collation routines as Nautilus
* bug #385605 - toolbar style: "text beside icons" doesn't work
* bug #342994 - crossfading in slide shows should be optional
* bug #335390 - "Find" should be "Search"
* bug #389590 - update image after delete is broken.
* Larger redeye preview area. Bug 389587.
Upgrade and enjoy!