Posted on: 11/16/2006 12:18 PM
GTetrinet is a Tetrinet client for GNOME. Tetrinet is a variant of the popular Tetris brick game, that can be played simultaneously by 6 players. GTetrinet's goal is to remain completely compatible with the original Windows original client.
This release fixes a long-standing, "crash on first startup" bug which has been around for nearly 4 (!) years, and was hammering bugzilla with duplicate bug reports. A good motivation to have a deeper look at it, thanks to the new bug buddy! While at it, a few other minor patches rom bugzilla were applied, which fix some rare bugs or enhance the client in subtle ways.
- Fix a long-standing hang/crash when executing GTetrinet for
the first time (Lo=EFc Minier, #114425).
- Remember game mode setting (Lucas Nussbaum, #344522).
- Fix compilation without libesd (Ricardo Setti, #312995).
- Fix a crash on NetBSD/Sparc64 (#338712).
- New and updated translations: Nepali (Pawan Chitrakar),
Catalan (Jordi Mallach), Welsh (Dafydd Harries), Dutch (Wouter Bolsterlee
Swedish (Daniel Nylander).