Posted on: 03/26/2006 11:55 AM
GShowTV 1.0.0 has been released
GShow TV is a TV program schedule viewer and a Personal Video Recorder GUI. GShow TV's basic purpose is to provide a nice GUI for viewing tv program schedule information and for recording the programs. GShow TV doesn't itself do the recording of the selected programs, rather it uses any PVR solution that exists. GShow TV is globally usable as it uses XMLTV to access the program schedules.HomepageDownload
What's changed ?
* New PVR interface, better isolation from the pvr system, all PVR related actions are directly passed to the interface.
* Support for multiple xmltv datafiles via commandline.
* Parser doesn't require X.
* Channel configuration improvements.
* Fixed unicode case sensitivity issue.