* Deal with version information from PDF::API2
* Suppressed "End of file reached" message.
Thanks to Sebastian Schmidt for the patch
* Switch to OO interface for File::Temp, thus automatically clearing up
unneeded temporary files. Closes Debian bug #563461
* Removed all blocking progress dialogs
* + Spinbuttons to crop dialog
* + Edit/Select/No OCR
* + Edit/Clear OCR
* Combined Import and Open dialogs
* + Tesseract 3.01 support
* Fix embedding of UTF-8 OCR output
* Update to Catalan translation (thanks to Norbux)
* Update to Dutch translation (thanks to Tico)
* Update to Hungarian translation (thanks to GÃ¡bor Sepsi)
* Update to Italian translation (thanks to Milo Casagrande)
* Update to Polish translation (thanks to pp/bs)
* Update to Russian translation (thanks to Eugene Marshal)
* Update to Spanish translation (thanks to R120X)
* Update to Turkish translation (thanks to Utku BERBEROÄžLU)
* Update to Ukranian translation (thanks to Ð¡ÐµÑ€Ð³Ñ–Ð¹ Ð”ÑƒÐ±Ð¸Ðº)http://gscan2pdf.sourceforge.net/
gscan2pdf is a GUI to produce PDFs or DjVus from scanned documents
Only two clicks are required to scan several pages and then save all or a
selection as a PDF or DjVu file, including metadata if required.
gscan2pdf can control regular or sheet-fed (ADF) scanners with SANE via
scanimage or scanadf, and can scan multiple pages at once. It presents a
thumbnail view of scanned pages, and permits simple operations such as
cropping, rotating and deleting pages.
OCR can be used to recognise text in the scans, and the output
embedded in the PDF or DjVu.
PDF conversion is done by PDF::API2.
The resulting document may be saved as a PDF, DjVu, multipage TIFF file, or
single page image file.