Posted on: 02/17/2006 07:25 PM
GParted-0.2.1 has been released
GParted stands for Gnome Partition Editor. Among other features it supports creating, resizing, moving and copying of partitions.
* added support for commandline arguments (e.g. gparted /dev/hda)
* added submenu 'Devices' which allows one to select devices from the menu
* implemented export of operationdetails to external file. This can be very usefull for debugging.
* it's now possible to (re)activate swap from within gparted
* The mountpoint(s) of mounted partitions are now visible in the treeview.