GParted stands for Gnome Partition Editor and is a graphical frontend to libparted. Among other features it supports creating, resizing, movingand copying of partitions.
* enabled reiserfs support
* Faster startup
* While refreshing devices the gui no longer freezes, but shows a 'pulsebar' instead (oh yeah!
* Made Filesystemssupport more generic so it's easier to plugin support for new filesystems
* marked even more stuff for translation. (i believe gparted is now 99,9% i18n-proof
* removed those annoying 'libpartedmessages-dialogs'. These messages proved to be useless to the average user.
* lots of minor tweaks on gui and code to improve stability, usability and performance.
* several bug fixes