Posted on: 04/19/2004 06:04 PM
Version 0.10.2 of GOK, the GNOME Onscreen Keyboards Suite has been released
GOK is designed to allow access to the GNOME desktop and other X applications by people who cannot use a physical keyboard (or mouse), or in situations where a physical keyboard is not present.Download
New in GOK 0.10.2:
* Much improved table handling: many table and list items that were previously 'inert' when activated from GOK no work correctly.
* GOK now allows direct interaction with the gtk+-2.4 file selector.
* Fixed a regression in the Settings dialog when used with
* Fixed modifier/shift behavior in "alphabetic" keyboards that aren't created from the XKB keyboard description.
* Improved support for Mozilla-1.6+. (This will be visible to end-users when mozilla accessibility changes are pushed out to the main 1.6/1.7 tree)
* Assorted bug and build fixes.