Posted on: 07/14/2004 10:47 AM
Version 0.9.6 of gnopernicus, the screen reader for the GNOME desktop, has been released
gnopernicus is designed to allow blind and visually impaired user to use the computer. gnopernicus presents the information using three devices: speech, magnifier and braille.Download
* What's new in 0.9.6 ?
* Added slovak language
* Added bulgarian language.
* Added improved spanish translation table for braille
* Removed some warning messages for panning.
* Better default values for speech.
* Improved a lot of presentations for diferent events and objects.
* Do not generate mosue events if XEvIE is not present.
* Improved work with GDM trough --login option.