Posted on: 05/26/2004 08:20 AM
gnopernicus 0.9.3 has been released
gnopernicus is designed to allow blind and visually impaired user to use the computer. gnopernicus presents the information using three devices: speech, magnifier and braille.Download
* What's new in 0.9.3 ?
* Changed to report Backspace and Delete keys with 'Say all modifiers' option enabled.
* Added a presentation for "object:tab-added", "object:tab-removed" events for tabs.
* Removed Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S key combination. "Describe my surroundings" command is no longer mapped to this key combination.
* Allow magnifier to be large as the display size.
* Braille monitor will not display text in "BRAILLE" or "DUAL" Mode Type anymore.
* Removed all things related to braille font.
* Changed a label text in the magnifier preferences from "Cursor magnification" to "Set cursor separate from magnification".
* In the Braille Monitor preferences the "DUAL" and "BRAILLE" Mode Type options were grayed out. They wont be used for the moment.
* In the speech preferences "Say all cursors" option was renamed as "Say all navigation keys".