Posted on: 08/31/2004 08:07 AM
Version 0.9.10 of gnopernicus, the screen reader for the GNOME desktop, has been released
gnopernicus is designed to allow blind and visually impaired user to use the computer. gnopernicus presents the information using three devices: speech, magnifier and braille.Download
* What's new in 0.9.10 ?
* Improved the reporting of a warning message when the cursor position on brlmon is greater then brlmon size.
* Improved reporting for word-by-word navigation.
* Added Norwegian Bokmal and Tamil translations .
* Modify to report the correct range for speech parameters.
* Inform the user that there is a "empty line" in case of blank lines.