Posted on: 04/20/2004 09:21 AM
Version 0.9.0 of gnopernicus, the screen reader for GNOME desktop has been released.
gnopernicus is designed to allow blind and visually impaired user to use the computer. gnopernicus presents the information using three devices: speech, magnifier and braille.Download
* What's new in 0.9.0 ?
* Crosshair color inversion made clearer by graying the 'Cross-hair color' button when 'Cross-hair color inverted' checkbox is checked.
* Changed some keyboard accelerators.
* A better presentation for tables : added two new presentation items.
* Added suport for some more braille devices.
* Changed required version of gnome-mag to 0.11.0.
* Added support to specify target.
* Add Gujarati language.