A 'VGA Planets' client for the GNOME platform. VGA Planets is a turn-based space strategy game that can be played by 11 players at once. This game is being played since Fidonet times, and have lots of fans that still play on those old DOS clients, it's time for a GNU/Linux one
* Feature: added some code to scan messages using regular expressions.
* Feature: Started works on a plugin writing tutorial, in Spanish...but
to be translated to English as soon as it's finished.
* Feature: new data type: GwpRace, to represent the various forms of
calling any race. This was hard coded.
* Feature: added functions to calculate the max number of factories,
mineral mines and defenses that can be constructed on a planet.
* Feature: added functions to calculate the max tax possible to be collected on a planet.
* Feature: added i18n support for official plugins.