A 'VGA Planets' client for the GNOME platform. VGA Planets is a turn-based space strategy game that can be played by 11 players at once. This game is being played since Fidonet times, and have lots of fans that still play on those old DOS clients, it's time for a GNU/Linux one
* New Magallanes version, a much more complete one!
* Added constellations as seen on VPA.
* Added Brazilian Portugese translation (pt_BR).
* Added a distance calculator similar to the one in PCC.
* Fixed problem with planet names being showed at any zoom level.
* Minefields, ion storms, planet names, grid and scanner area are now managed in a MVC way and their status saved.
* Starchart centering worked badly when zoom != 100%
* The game manager used to show a "turn 0" string on newly added games.
* KOREx.DAT missing file warning dialog now appears one time per game to avoid annoying the user.
* Added missing ship image.