Gnome Subtitles 0.2.1 - Bugfix Release
Posted on: 03/13/2007 11:02 AM
Gnome Subtitles is a subtitle editor for the GNOME desktop. It supports the most common text-based subtitle formats and allows for subtitle editing, conversion and synchronization.
* About: http://gnome-subtitles.sf.net/about
* Screenshots: http://gnome-subtitles.sf.net/screenshots
* Download: http://gnome-subtitles.sf.net/download
Release notes are available at:http://gnome-subtitles.sf.net/gnome-subtitles-release-0.2.1
This release covers some bugs that were quickly reported. Changes:
* Now builds with gtk-sharp 2.8 again
* Added the *.txt pattern to the "All Subtitle Files" filter, in
the File Open dialog
* Print the stack trace to the console when an unknown exception
is found while opening a file
* Application crashes at exit when MPlayer has already finished (#416895)
* Marcin Zajaczkowski, for the feedback
Users having problems on File Open may want to run gnome-subtitles from a terminal to check the printed error messages.
The sources are available at: http://gnome-subtitles.sf.net/download
Packages for distributions will be available ASAP at the same address.