Posted on: 08/07/2004 06:15 PM
Gnome-Python 2.5.90 is now available
Gnome-Python provides bindings for the Gnome 2.x development platform libraries. It builds on top of PyGTK, and includes bindings for the following GNOME libraries:Download
* the GConf configuration database
* the Bonobo component system
* the Gnome-VFS file access library
* support for writing panel applets and Nautilus views
* the GtkHTML2 widget.
* the Gnome-Print print libraries.
Gnome-Python requires PyGTK, PyORBit, Python >= 2.3 and the Gnome 2.x development platform to build.