GNOME Mastermind 0.3
Posted on: 06/03/2007 01:10 PM
GNOME Mastermind 0.3 has been relased
Here follows a quick list of major changes:
* Drag and drop.
* Undo and Redo.
* Double click on a peg places it to first free cell.
* Added a first draft of a keyboard mode: 1, 2, 3, ... 8 keys place the correspondent peg to the first free cell.
* Some tileset artwork restyling: 4 new themes (2 accessible by color-blind people), removed old simple.svg and replaced with a new similar but gpl one.
* Minor user interface improvements. Made main window resizable.
* Many bugfixes.
* New translations:
- Arabic (Djihed Afifi),
- Basque (Mikel Olasagasti),
- Indonesian (Andika Triwidada),
- British English (David Lodge),
- Spanish (David Prieto),
- Brazilian Portuguese (Leonardo Fontenelle).
You can find more about the game at the project homepage: http://www5.autistici.org/gnome-mastermind
Thanks to everyone who contributed with artwork, testing and suggestions! I hope you will enjoy it
30 May 2007