gnome-keyring is the part of the GNOME Desktop that saves your passwords, certificates and keys securely.
This is an unstable release
* gnome-keyring now has a two new dependencies:
- libtasn1 version 0.3.4 or later.
- gconf 2
* gnome-keyring has an SSH agent: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeKeyring/Ssh
* gnome-keyring now has a certificate and key store: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeKeyring/CertificatesKeys
Changes between 2.21.91 and 2.21.92:
* Sync up user's session environment with the daemon, so that things like X authentication, DBUS etc... work properly.
* Shutdown socket connections properly, so things don't hang, when wrong versions of daemon/library are used.
* Limit PKCS#12 parsing to a clearly defined subset of the format.
* Decrypt PKCS#12 with empty passwords properly.
* Build fixes.
* Translation fixes.