gnome-keyring is the part of the GNOME Desktop that saves your network and other passwords securely.
* gnome-keyring has a PAM module which can automatically unlock users' keyrings. This needs distro and/or OS integration: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeKeyring/Pam
* gnome-keyring now optionally depends on libhal and libhal-storage. This is to support use of keyrings on removable media.
* When run on an OS that does not allow a normal user to lock memory, passwords and/or keys may be written to disk.
Changes between 2.19.6 and 126.96.36.199:
* Fix uninitialized variable in 'get_item_info' operation
* Better installing of PAM module on Fedora. (Matthias Clasen)
* Build fixes (Jens Granseuer, Claudio Saavedra)
* Takeshi AIHANA (ja)
* Wouter Bolsterlee (nl)
* Daniel Nylander (sv)
* Theppitak Karoonboonyanan (th)
(MD5 sum: 76d49bb8937224a717fe5d3b352b80da)