Posted on: 02/08/2005 03:13 PM
gnome-games 2.9.6 has been released
This is the second beta release of gnome-games leading to the 2.10.0 release. Once again the major changes since the last relase are bug fixes.Download
- Guile 1.6.5 or later is required on 64-bit machines. 32-bit machines still only need 1.6.0 or later. This is to avoid a guile bug. (callum)
- Fix a crash on exit (rah, callum)
- Menu items are now translated properly (rah).
- Fix the "Sunshine" level to be actually winnable (rah).
- Fix yet another bug when changing the board size (rah).
- Documentation updates (Adam Weinberger).
- Don't crash when theme files are missing (callum).
- Fix the graphics for the stones theme (callum).
- Handle missing file more gracefully (rah).