Posted on: 11/01/2004 07:31 AM
gnome-games 2.9.1 has been released
This is the first release of the 2.9 *unstable* series of gnome-games.Download
- Network games support zeroconf if libhowl is available (thanks to Andreas Rø).
- Four-in-a-row and Klotski are now resizeable (Paolo Borelli and Richard Hoelscher respectively).
- Player-visible random number seeds have been eliminated from gnome-games.
- Quality of rendering for large SVG images has been improved (Richard Hoelscher).
- gnome-games now requires GTK+ 2.5.