Posted on: 01/08/2007 06:58 PM
This is a new release of gnome-games moving us toward a stable release. Much more work has gone in to the two new games in the gnome-games distribution. Here is a shortended list of changes:
* Gnometris: Always show "Pause" when starting a new game. #391638
* Gnome Sodoku: Fix syntax error introduced by change in #385937
* Gnome Sodoku: Fix crash when closing game with "X": #384684
* Gnome Sodoku: Disable generate options while puzzle generator
is running: #392947
* Gnome Sodoku: Fix three issues with the progress bar in the puzzle
* Gnome Sodoku: Keep puzzle generator from generating more puzzles
than asked: #392165
* Gnotravex: Enabled colours be default. New colored background.
* Gnotravex: Open high scores dialog on correct page: #391216
* Gnotravex: Quit / New Game with the end-of-game dialog. #316361
* Aisleriot: Integrate Spider shuffle variations into one game.
* Mahjongg: Correctly decode in all locales: #386213
* GLChess: Implement gnome-doc-utils support #369550
* GLChess: Continue UI improvements.
* GLChess: Added hitch to gtkui.py to import PyGTK before GTK.
* GLChess: Bring up dialog about 3D mode if do not have libraries
* Revert update of ggz.h from the latest version to fix Solaris