gnome-games 2.16.0 released and branched for 2.17
Posted on: 09/05/2006 10:59 AM
gnome-games 2.16 has been released and branched for 2.17
Here is the NEWS file for this release:
* Turkish: Baris Cicek
* Estonian: Ivar Smolin.
* Bengali: Runa Bhattacharjee
* Chinese (Hong Kong): Woodman Tuen
* Chinese (Taiwan): Woodman Tuen
* Marathi: Rahul Bhalerao.
* Malayalam: Ani Peter
* Ukrainian: Maxim Dziumanenko
* Hindi: Rajesh Ranjan
* Hungarian: Gabor Kelemen
* Portuguese: Duarte Loreto
* Latvian: Raivis Dejus=09
* Oriya: Subhransu Behera
* Lithuanian: Gintautas Miliauskas
* Thai: Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
* Catalan: Gil Forcada
* Rasterizing the Mahjongg and Aisleriot playing field takes too
long with the current SVG code paths. We, in cooperation with
the Cairo team, hope to optimize this rendering speed during the
maintenance of the 2.16 series.