Posted on: 07/25/2006 08:35 AM
gnome-games 2.15.5 is now available
This is the first beta release of gnome-games in anticipation of the 2.16 release. The changes in this release consist of bug-fixes, usaility improvements and translations.gnome-games 2.15.5
- The pause game option now behaves consistently in mahjongg, gnomine, gnibbles and gnometris.
- Improved the desktop file summaries of all games. This change is based on feedback from the usability team.
- Redo the garbage-collection protection code, which should prevent crashes. Aisleriot needs to be thoroughly tested now.
- Fixed bug-buddy invocation from Aisleriot.
- Fixed rendering when animations are disabled.
- Increased contrast between walls and background.