Posted on: 07/12/2006 07:02 PM
gnome-games 2.15.4 is now available
This is the final development release of gnome-games before the beta cycle. This is also the first release under the new maintainer, and, as such, it is a bit short on the changes list.gnome-games 2.15.4
- Several games got full screen mode: Blackjack, Gnect, Gnibbles, Gnobots, Gnotravex, Gnotski
- Fixed window icons in: Aisleriot, Gnotski, Iagno, Mahjongg
- Added tootips to toolbar buttons.
- Fix logo in dialog.
- Implement a warning when placing too many markers around a mine.
- Scoreboard changes: use user's first real_name rather than "Human".
- Aisleriot has a crasher bug which has not yet been resolved.