Posted on: 12/14/2005 09:06 PM
gnome-games 2.13.3 is now available
This is the latest development release of gnome-games. Most of the work has concentrated on two games, Aisleriot and Gnometris.gnome-games 2.13.3
- New game from Zach Keene: King's Audience.
- Agnes: slight rules change to make play more intuitive (callum).
- Ctrl-O is the new menu shortcut for "Select Game" (callum).
- Fix elevator so it works again (callum).
- Debugging code now returns stack traces.
- Thirteen: Change the waste layout, the two cards at the right are now
in play rather than the end cards. Also bug fixes (callum).
- Redo the scoring and level system. The speed increases more slowly, but never stops increasing. Removing multiple lines scores more and there is a bonus if you manage to clear the entrie field. The bonus for using "fast-fall" have been removed (callum).
- New option for beginners: "Show where the piece will land" (callum).