The GNOME Commander team proudly announces the next, brand new stable release of GNOME Commander: 1.2.7.
What's new since 1.2.6:
* Fixed problem #522430 (quick search for files starting with uppercase)
* Fixed problem #532615 (file operations on wrong file)
* Fixed problem #538806 (quick search in root dir)
* Fixed problem #539753 (build error on Solaris)
* Fixed problem #541404 (update of host names)
* Fixed problem with file sorting in advanced file rename tool
* Build fixes
* Support for all GnomeVFS network protocols (including SSH+FTP and
* User defined shortcuts to arbitrary programs
* Copying selected URIs to clipboard with ALT+click on toolbar button
* Revamped search dialog
* Revamped transfer progress dialog
* Updated help docs
* New or updated translations: cs, de, es, fr, it, ja, oc, pl, pt_BR
What is it?
GNOME Commander is a fast and powerful graphical file manager, it has a "two-pane" interface in the tradition of Norton and Midnight Commander.
* FTP, SSH and WebDAV support.
* SAMBA access.
* Right click mouse menu.
* User defined context menu.
* User defined keyboard shortcuts.
* Quick device access buttons with automatic mounting and unmounting.
* Latest accessed folders history.
* Folder bookmarks.
* Python scripting.
* Plugin support.
* Meta data support for Exif, IPTC, ID3, Vorbis, FLAC, APE, OLE2 and ODF tags.
* Fast file viewer for text and images.
* Tools for advanced renaming of files, searching, quick file name search in current dir, symlinking, comparing directories.
* Integrated command line.
* Support for 40 languages.
Where can I get it ?