GNOME Commander 1.2.5 released
Posted on: 03/01/2008 10:11 AM
GNOME Commander 1.2.5 has been released
The GNOME Commander team proudly announces the next stable release of GNOME Commander: 1.2.5.GNOME Commander 1.2.5
GNOME Commander is a fast and powerful graphical file manager, it has a "two-pane" interface in the tradition of Norton and Midnight Commander.
* FTP support.
* SAMBA access.
* Right click mouse menu.
* User defined context menu.
* User defined keyboard shortcuts.
* Quick device access buttons with automatic mounting and unmounting.
* Latest accessed folders history.
* Folder bookmarks.
* Python scripting.
* Plugin support.
* Meta data support for Exif, IPTC, ID3, Vorbis, FLAC, APE, OLE2 and ODF tags.
* Fast file viewer for text and images.
* Tools for advanced renaming of files, searching, quick file name search in current dir, symlinking, comparing directories.
* Integrated command line.
* Support for over 35 languages.