GNOME Commander 1.2.2 released
Posted on: 12/11/2006 10:03 AM
The GNOME Commander team is proud to announce the next stable release of GNOME Commander: 1.2.2.
What's new since 1.2.1:
* Fixed problem with symlink creation for multiple file selection
* Fixed problem with grouping of file size digits
* Fixed problem with SMB UNC handling
* Fixed problem #367744 (filename not correctly displayed)
* Fixed problem #374282 (searching with recursive symlinks)
* Fixed problem #377706 (selecting files with SHIFT+PGDN)
* Support for ID3 metags in advanced file rename templates
* Updated help docs
* New or updated translations: ar, en_GB, es, fi, it, pl, sv
* New key bindings:
CTRL+SHIFT+= Set both panels equal
What is it?
GNOME Commander is a fast and powerful graphical file manager, it has a "two-pane" interface in the tradition of Norton and Midnight Commander.
* FTP support.
* SAMBA access.
* Right click mouse menu.
* User defined context menu.
* Quick device access buttons with automatic mounting and
* Latest accessed folder history.
* Folder bookmarks.
* Plugin support.
* Meta data support for Exif, IPTC and ID3 tags.
* Fast file viewer for text, images and
* Tools for advanced renaming of files, searching, quick file name
search in current dir, symlinking, comparing directories.
* Integrated command line.
Where can I get it ?
Project site http://www.nongnu.org/gcmd/