Posted on: 10/19/2006 03:54 PM
With Glom you can design table definitions and the relationships between them, plus arrange the fields on the screen. You can edit and search the data in those tables, and specify field values in terms of other fields. It's as easy as it should be.
Glom 1.2 adds some new features and minor UI changes and includes bugfixes from the Glom 1.0.x branch.
More information and screenshots are at http://www.glom.org
*** Glom 1.2.0:
New features in Glom 1.2:
* Really remember the last-viewed record on the details view when navigating between tables.
* List view: Remember column widths when you resize them manually. Bug #358089 from Peter Williams.
* Related records:
- When clicking the open button, show a warning dialog when the related record indicates a non-existant doubly-related record, making navigation impossible.
- Allow navigation to doubly-related records (such as products from invoice lines on an invoice record), even when only the ID key is shown.
* Help buttons now work, though more help text is needed. (Johannes Schmid and Don Scorgie)http://www.glom.org