GLib 2.5.0 released [unstable]
Posted on: 07/20/2004 07:18 AM
GLib-2.5.0 is now available for download
This is the first development release loading up to GLib-2.6. This release contains new g_debug() macros and a number of bug and portability fixes.Download
* This is unstable development release. While it has had fairly extensive testing, there are certainly plenty of bugs remaining to be found. This release should not be used in production.
* Installing this version will overwrite your existing copy of GLib-2.4. If you have problems, you'll need to reinstall GLib-2.4.4.
* GLib-2.6 will be source and binary compatible with the GLib-2.4.x series; however, the new API additions in GLib-2.5.0 are not yet finalized, so there may be incompatibities between this release and the final 2.6 release.
* Remaining API issues for GLib-2.6 can be found with following bugzilla query:
* Bugs should be reported to http://bugzilla.gnome.org.
glib-2.5.0.tar.bz2 md5sum: 98fbd81bef9e05978bbe68d7378a872a
glib-2.5.0.tar.gz md5sum: 46ab6dc32630b120fdf0a73998e59e55