Posted on: 10/27/2006 11:33 AM
Gfax 0.7.5 has been released:
GFAX provides the familiar "pop up" window and phone book support when one "prints" to a "fax" printer. Received facsimiles on your Hylafax server are also available for viewing and printing.
* Hylafax received facsimiles can now be viewed/printed or deleted.
* Evolution addressbooks are now supported. See Note 1 in the README.
* Hylafax jobs can be modified after sending.
* Newer GTK file dialog supported.
* Some other small UI changes.
* Phone books and spool directory is moved to ~/.config and ~/.local.
* Existing Gfax Phonebooks will be moved automatically.
* Fix crasher bug if entering text in "Current Phone Book" entry.
* Fix return value when no contacts, should have been 0 not null
* Rename Contact class to GfaxContact so it doesn't conflict with Evolution.
* Added shortcut key for "New Fax"
* Added error dialog if fax number is empty when "Send" is hit.
* Removed preferences button, added Edit menu with preferences.
* Change gfax.proc file location to ~/.local/share/gfax/gfax.proc .
* Other small bugs.
Where to get it?
You can find it at http://gfax.cowlug.org