GDM2 2.14.10 (stable), the "Crimson" Release
Posted on: 08/01/2006 09:44 AM
GDM2 2.14.10 (stable) has been released
The 2.14.10 release is a stable release of GDM with the following new features.GDM2 2.14.10 (stable), the "Crimson" Release
- Fix so that GDM does not save the Failsafe GNOME or Xterm session as the user's default. (Brian Cameron)
- Fix gdmchooser crash issue. (Brian Cameron)
- Performance tunings for gdmsetup startup. (Ray Strode)
- Fix decoding of suspend message in the daemon so the suspend command works. (Philippe Troin)
- Fix timed login message so it works when TimedLogin is set to use a piped script (Brian Cameron)
- Make sure focus is returned to the entry field when using the "Options" button. (Brian Cameron)
- Fix issue causes gdmsetup to fail improperly when the custom configuration file cannot be found. (Brian Cameron)
- The nohost icon has been updated to use official GNOME logo, nobody icon has been given a facelist. (Diana Fong)
- Translation updates (\\305\\275ygimantas Beru\\304\\215ka, Josep Puigdemont Casamaj\\303\\263, Raivis Dejus, Yair Hershkovitz, Christophe Merlet, Lukas Novotny, Hendrik Richter)
Note: GDM2 was originally written by Martin K. Petersen lt;email@example.com;. Much work has been done on GDM2 by George Lebl, and Brian Cameron currently shares maintainership duties with the Queen of England.
Note2: If installing from the tarball do note that make install overwrites most of the setup files, all except gdm.conf. It will however save backups with the .orig extension first.