Posted on: 12/09/2004 06:52 AM
GARNOME 220.127.116.11 has been released
So 2.9.2 had a few minor issues that caused it to be relatively unbuildable by humans -- hopefully this version corrects all of them.Download
Bugs fixed since 2.9.2:
* The cyclic dependency in gnome-menus has been fixed [#160693]
* The obseleted patch from gnome-vfs has been removed [#160692]
* libgnomeprint actually detects a CUPS installation and compiles
libgnomecups accordingly [#160698]
* Nautilus compiles against libexif 0.5.x or 0.6.x.
* control-center actually compiles against GNOME 2.9.x now.