ffmpeg with tv/radio 0.7.2
Posted on: 03/16/2004 09:55 AM
A new version of fftv has been released
fftv is a TV viewer for use with TV cards and Video for Linux. It also features a radio user interface. It can support recording of various formats and codecs including MPEG, AVI. It supports remote control and scheduled power-on/off recording/reminding.Read more
- ffradio : Add play button to UI
- ffradio : Config-> Radio schedule brower
- ffradio : Config-> Rlayer options
- Radio list can also edit/display radio program schedule press MyHome or F10 to display it on the browser
- The file name of exec of ffmpeg in fftv is renamed to ffmpeg-fftv
- option to set the TV standard (NTSC, PAL, SECAM)
- 'tcron' scheduled power on/off recording is really optional this time.
- Overlay should not be turned on if grab mode is used.
- Several rpm build suggestions from Dag Wieers (dag (at) wieers dot com)
- more strict /usr/include/videodev.h videodev2.h checking in ./configure