Eye of GNOME 2.19.3
Posted on: 06/05/2007 09:35 AM
This is the third development release of the new Eye of GNOME. This release includes only some polishing and bug fixes, but you can expect some cool improvements for the 2.19.4 release!
As usual, please, crash, play, use, crash again, and extend, EOG as much as you can. :-)
* What is it ?
Eye of GNOME (EOG) is the image viewer for the GNOME desktop.
* What's changed in 2.19.3 ?
* New preferences tab for the image collection view position/size features (Felix Riemann).
* Make the toolbar keyboard navigable (Patrick Wade, Claudio Saavedra)
* Several code cleanup and fixes (Felix Riemann, Christian Persch, Claudio Saavedra, Damien Carbery)
#430021, crash in Image Viewer: Eog crashes when it star... (Claudio Saavedra)
#439907, /usr/lib/eog/plugins/ warning not required (Claudio Saavedra)
#440207, duplicate actions (Christian Persch)
#440716, sys/time.h header needed to build on Solaris (Damien Carbery)
#385327, Keyboard navigation doesn't work in eog toolbar. (Patrick Wade, Claudio Saavedra)
New and updated translations:
- Danilo Segan, Goran Rakic [sr, sr@Latn]
- Kjartan Maraas [no, nb]
- Daniel Nylander [sv]
- David Lodge [en_GB]
- Theppitak Karoonboonyanan [th]
- Jakub Friedl [cs]
- Priit Laes [et]
- Ignacio Casal Quinteiro [gl]
- Jorge Gonzalez [es]
- Yair Hershkoviz [he]
* Where can I get it ?
The EOG Team