Posted on: 07/31/2007 12:01 PM
Evince 0.9.3 has been released:
We are happy to announce next development release of Evince
* What is it ?
Evince is a document viewer. It primarily displays pdf, though djvu, tiff, dvi, impress slides, postscript and even comics archives are also
More information can be found at http://www.gnome.org/projects/evince/
* Where to get it ?
Evince is available at:http://download.gnome.org/sources/evince/0.9/evince-0.9.3.tar.gz
* What's changed ?
New Features and UI Improvements:
* Use new GTK+ tootlips (Carlos Garcia Campos)
* Printing multiple pages per sheet (Carlos Garcia Campos)
* Added UNIX-like key bindings hjkl (Cosimo Cecchi)
* Do not block while enumerating printers in preview mode (Christian Pe
* Show new pages as soon as they are rendered even if other page elements like forms, images or links are not ready yet (Carlos Garcia Campos)
* Provide different options in the print dialog depending on document type backend capabilities (Carlos Garcia Campos)