Evince 0.8.1 released
Posted on: 04/10/2007 08:28 AM
Evince is a document viewer. It primarily displays pdf, though djvu, tiff, dvi, impress slides, postscript and even comics archives are also supported.
More information can be found at http://www.gnome.org/projects/evince/
* Where to get it ?
Evince is available at:http://download.gnome.org/sources/evince/0.8/evince-0.8.1.tar.gz
* What's changed?
* Default resolutions used when it's not provided by TIFF document (Carlos Garcia Campos)
* Added support for ps, eps and compressed documents thumbnails (Carlos Garcia Campos)
* Implemented font color specials in the DVI backend (Ricardo Markiewic
* DOCUMENTS folder from xdg-data-dirs is used as default folder when opening a file chooser (Matthias Clasen)
* unlink-tempfile is used instead of unlink-temp-file (Carlos Garcia Campos)