Posted on: 06/03/2007 11:14 AM
Empathy 0.6 is now available for download from:http://download.gnome.org/sources/empathy/0.6/
What is it?
Empathy consists of a rich set of reusable instant messaging widgets, and a GNOME client using those widgets. It uses Telepathy and Nokia's Mission Control, and reuses Gossip's UI. The main goal is to permit desktop integration by providing libempathy and libempathy-gtk libraries. libempathy-gtk is a set of powerful widgets that can be embeded into any GNOME application.
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:http://live.gnome.org/Empathy
- Join room when clicking on favorite rooms.
- Do not restore away presence message when coming back after the user
set manually to away.
- Set parent window when poping a new window/dialog.
- Implement favorite chatroom menu.
- Do not highlight contacts already known when creating the contact list.
- Do not set status message to "Extended autoaway", let user's message unchanged.
- Many bugs and leaks fixed.
- Fixed #442639, Crashed after switching to Away (Xavier Claessens)
01 June 2007