Ekiga 2.0.6 released
Posted on: 03/12/2007 06:27 AM
This is an update of Ekiga 2.0 and the release of Ekiga for the upcoming GNOME version.
* What is it ?
Ekiga is a free Voice over IP softphone allowing you to do free calls over the Internet.
Ekiga is the first Open Source application to support both H.323 and SIP, as well as audio and video. Ekiga was formerly known as GnomeMeeting.
More information can be found at http://www.ekiga.org
* Where to get it ?
Ekiga is available at:ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/ekiga/2.0
* What's changed ?
* Fixed OpenSolaris V4L2 support. (Elaine Xiong from SUN, #407820)
* Improved locking mechanism to prevent possible crash when registering SIP accounts. (Damien Sandras, #411438)
* Prevent possible deadlock when hanging up a call on broken ALSA configurations. (Damien Sandras)
* Fixed green screen problem with some MJPEG cameras. (Luc Saillard)
* Make API that uses valists a bit more sane (#415526, Kees Cook, Mark Cox) and fix a possible remote exploit (Jan Schampera thanks to Kees)
* Fixed possible Avahi crash. (#416551, Damien Sandras)
* Fixed possible audio problem during H.323 calls. (#408843, Craig
* Use GtkAboutDialog instead of own or GNOME-specific code. (#361134, Luis Menina)