The second release candidate of Debian Installer 6.0 has been released
The Debian Installer team is pleased to announce the second release
candidate of the installer for Debian Squeeze.
= Improvements in this release of the installer =
* Keyboard configuration for the graphical installer fixed for
* Do not overwrites MBR of installation medium (support for hybrid
and hd-media has been fixed) (#568529);
* Drop old warning about GRUB 2 being experimental (on expert mode)
* kFreeBSD specific:
* kernel updated to 8.1+dfsg-7.1:
* removes non-free firmwares;
* fixes display of some UTF-8 characters;
* fixes wrong messages about track alignment;
= Known issues in this release =
See the errata for details and a full list of known issues.
= Not yet known issues in this release =
We need your help to find bugs and further improve the installer, so
please try it. Installer CDs, other media and everything else you will
need are available at our web site.
== Thanks ==
The Debian Installer team thanks everybody who has contributed to this
on behalf of Debian Installer Team