Damn Small Linux 2.0
Posted on: 11/22/2005 02:46 PM
Damn Small Linux 2.0 has been released
Change Log for DSL-2.0Damn Small Linux 2.0
1. new kernel 2.4.31 and modules
2. new 64 cloops
3. new prism2 support
4. updated ndiswrapper support
5. new autodetected LT winmodems
6. new naim patched for TOC2 - dropped bsflite
7. new PCMCIA card control GUI
8. new floppy tool GUI.
9. updated Firefox and with mine types for mailto and irc, bookmarks
10. updated pcmcia-cs to v3.2.5
11. fixed usb hotplug
12. new toram combined with /optional dir w/ prompts if needed.
13. rewrote cloop management up to 64 cloops
14. updated iwconfig to show IP upon connection.
15. updated prism2 to show IP upon connection
16. updated ndiswrapper to IP upon connection
17. updated DSLpanel added System Stats, Date Time, and others..
18. updated right-click icons for super user on Emelfm, Xterm, and Beaver
19. fixed xtdeskrc for ShadowColor
20. updated Date/Time display in fluxbox/init
21. updated wallpaper lua
22. updated dsl-restore filetool.sh for named pipes and valid devices
23. added hack for extending ramdisk to use swap
24. Added more base timezones
25. Enhanced LTmodem detection.
26. Corrected myDSL menu with persistent home usage
27. Updated kernel with SATA module support.
28. Enhanced Siag external load to use wget
29. Enhanced German keyboard support
30. Added a minimal version of Joe's Window Manager (see F3 at boot)
31. Enhanced Firefox for more mime types and better java support.
32. Added GtkFind utility.
33. Updated jwm for right-click on root window menu.
34. Updated xtdesk for single or double click icons